The majority of online casinos offer bonuses or free money to encourage you to sign up. Like everything else in the world it’s not free and before you begin making claims for this free money, and then resenting because you’ve been scammed I would suggest that you continue reading and learn how it is all working.
For more detail please visit>>>
The first thing you may ask; what is the reason online casinos provide this “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a certain software company, which means that behind the various owners and licensing, graphics, etc. under the bonnet there’s no distinction between, let’s say all Playtech powered casinos or any Microgaming powered casinos.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be a difference which will convince you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. A bonus is a means to market to potential players. This includes graphics, licensing, support, and the reputation of the casino.
After getting that out of the way, the next question to ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll join, get my money, test with them and head to Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses in an online casino you will typically have to deposit funds or deposit, unless it’s stated that you don’t however, we’ll discuss that later.
Before we dive into the depths of different kinds of bonuses that are available at online casinos, here are some additional terms and points you should be aware of, so you are able to clarify these with a support rep before claiming a bonus, to ensure you are aware of where you stand and what you’re claiming.
1. The wagering requirements for bonuses: A lot of bonuses require you to wager a certain amount or playthrough before you are able to withdraw any winnings. The wagering requirements for many bonuses range from 15 to 40 times. However, it is crucial to be aware of the requirements for wagering. In some instances, it could be just the bonus times X, while in other cases you will need to bet the bonus plus the amount you deposit multiple times. This is the most typical.
Another tidbit you should be aware of with regard to wagering requirements, that at the majority of online casinos, if you make a withdrawal request before you have completed the wagering requirement, all of your winnings up to that point will be forfeited. It’s not just, but it’s the real.
2. Games played: Make sure to review the terms and conditions. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games in casinos online, bonus offers are applicable only to slots games. Most the scratch cards as well as keno comply with this rule.
Some cases allow you to play your bonus on any game, however not all games are 100% counted towards playthrough requirements. For instance, playing on slots will count 100% but roulette only counts 30%, meaning that you’ll need to wager three times the amount to satisfy the wagering requirement and cash out your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement In the majority of instances, to receive a bonus, you’ll be required to make a minimum payment, which again can vary. It’s generally a small amount that you’ll likely put down in any case. It’s generally not more than $50.
We’re now in the same boat and speaking the same language, it’s about time we went through the main kinds of bonuses offered by the majority of online casinos.
1. Match bonuses are the most frequent kind of bonus. For every $1 that you deposit, you’ll be credited with X% of the amount you deposited by the casino. So, if, for instance that casino Z offers 100% match bonuses when you deposit $100, the casino will reward you with an additional $100 bonus cash. That means that you could play at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are usually limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can receive. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of an offer (more popular at US casino sites that are friendly to US players) or as part of the welcome bonus
2. The majority of online casinos offer an welcome bonus for new players, even though they do not offer all. Welcome bonuses are the total of all possible match bonuses you accrue as a brand new player for a specific period of time or within the first X deposit(s), or a mixture of both. For example, if the casino gives you a $3000 bonus upon signing up, that’s the highest amount you’ll receive in the first, second, and monthly bonuses. If you deposit the maximum amount of each bonus you’ll be eligible to receive the welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. In reality, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus cash for the first time playing in the casino.
3. The No Deposit Bonus is easy to grasp. This bonus is offered by an online casino that allows players to play games with real money without having to deposit money. This is an excellent method for online casinos to bring in new players because it lets them try out the casino without having to deposit money. It can be used in certain countries to address the problem of trust online casino players face. A lot of players who are comfortable depositing and playing at one online casino will be wary when trying out another casino they’ve never tried. Some players aren’t able to make a deposit until they’ve played the casino software and games, which is why the no deposit bonus is a great option. Certain online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part of their regular offerings, and some stay away from these bonuses since they claim that they attract the wrong type of player, i.e. players who have no intention to play for real money at all and that it just puts stress on support personnel with no actual outcome. The truth lies somewhere in between. Many claim bonuses with no depositing for various reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally only for a small amount typically between $10 and $15. They can be offered to potential customers directly from the casino or through websites that are affiliated with the casino. If you’ve been lucky, you will need to meet wagering requirements before you are able to withdraw your winnings.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. You can request a withdrawal if you are lucky enough to be the lucky winner. Let’s imagine you got an amount of $50 with an unrestricted bonus. This can bring your account amount to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings and have a party with your family and friends. Casinos online will not permit the withdrawal of more than $550 from your account. The bonus amount of $50 will also be null. The wagering requirements are less and play bonuses tend to be bigger than match bonuses.
5. Bonus on payment method 5. Payment method bonus: This was first common in Playtech casinos powered by Playtech and has spread to many others too over time. You can make deposits at an online casino using your debit or credit card. There are a variety of online options that permit you to make transfers instantly without hassle. A lot of these alternatives to traditional payment methods which are also called, are available to those without any credit checks. You can transfer funds from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can purchase from a kiosk. In exchange for these methods of payment, you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make along with any other bonus you can claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you’ve never played at as this can certainly be beneficial to you.
6. Most online casinos have a loyalty/VIP Club scheme that allows you to redeem bonuses in return for points you accumulated during your time playing. The more often you play and win, the more points you accumulate and the better the percentage of points-to-bonus conversion.
It is essential to read the T&Cs of the casino you’re currently playing at or are planning to play at since typically, you won’t be able to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be deducted from winnings.
Okay, I’m sure that you’re considering how to take advantage of the benefits of this, but here’s the flip side of the coin. Casinos on the internet are extremely vulnerable to the abuse of bonuses, also known as bonus whoring, which is a term used by players. Just like you can get expelled from a land based casino for counting cards for example, you can get your players account locked at an online casino on the first indication of a bonus abuse. Gambling is a form of entertainment. It’s supposed be thrilling and enjoyable. You won’t earn money from the casino and it’s not a full-time job. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are merely a tool for marketing. You can take them for granted enjoy them, take pleasure in them and boost your excitement, but you won’t get richer.
Ron M. Faulkner, one of the leading online casino experts behind CasinoPromoGuide. This group provides updated details on promotions and bonuses for online casino players all over the globe. The purpose of the program is to allow players to stretch their online gambling budget by a tiny bit in these days of a recession.