Inverter for sale for 1 phase at 220v and 3 phases 220v, 3 phase 300V 380V
- Abientan is committed to providing all the technical information regarding the kind of inverter that is single phase 220v up to 3 phase 220v as well as 3 phase 380v, so that you are able to fully comprehend this kind of inverter and then purchase it with confidence. . Abientan is a particular company that can help with various technical issues with the inverter, electric cabinet as well as other automation solutions should you require.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee for the inverter products from abientan. They are genuine , original products with excellent biến tần 380v quality and long-lasting durability to allow your machines to run reliably for an extended time. The selection of goods is extensive with numerous brands, including Mitsubishi Yaskawa Fuji Hitachi Toshiba Omron Panasonic …
- The price of the inverter will always be at a acceptable level when compared to market. In addition, it comes with free technical support and repair. There is no charges for parts if within the warranty period ends, the inverter is damaged.
- Support delivery of an inverter 1 phase 220v to 3 phases 220v, 3 phases 380v throughout the country through courier services. Different forms of payment are accepted, including transfer to a bank transfer or a new payment receipt.
The procedure of purchasing an inverter for 1 phase to 220v out of 3 phase 220v 200v 3 phases 3 phase 380v 400v
- Prepare the details of the motor, including its the capacity and voltage. Make sure you clearly define the concepts of 3 phase 220v and 3 phase 380v since the two types differ in every way, typically, you’re mistaken by default when 3 phase means either 380v or 400v.
- Contact us for further information on the kind of inverter that converts single phase 220v up to three phase 220v, we’ll explain the process thoroughly until you comprehend the concept of inverter.
- Inverter quotes should be based on the proper capacity, voltage, and application you’re looking for, as well as warranties, shipping as well as payment methods.
- Perform transactions, provide support for installation, technical assistance If you decide to buy from us.
The actual image of the inverter 1 phase 220v out of 3 phases 220v 3 phase 400v 380v 200v
Define the concept of an inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 220v and then to 3 phases 400v 380V
The notion of a 1-phase inverter employed in the field of trading inverters is typically utilized to describe the input of an inverter in order to distinguish it from those with a three-phase input of that is 380 volts. When referring to an inverter with a single-phase input the term “default” usually means an inverter with an input of 220v for single phase and a 3 phase 220v output. If we refer to it as a 3-phase inverter then the default is inverter with 380v and 3 phase to 3 phase 380v.
The motivation behind the development of these concepts is the nature for the electrical grids in Vietnam. The country’s electricity grid is primarily household that is typically single-phase 220v. However, the electricity utilized in industries typically is 3 phase with 380 volts. To put it in a short manner, people typically call inverters 1-phase and 3-phase using the same terms as previously mentioned.
In some instances of self-lowering, the transformer station being that is used in the factory, it is possible to utilize a three-phase 220v voltage, or in certain situations, use a 3-phase transformer that is located inside the cabinet electrical for conversion to 3 phase 220v. . To be more precise it is essential to give inverter information in 3 phases 220v or 380v.
for single-phase 220v or three-phase inverters 220v dependent on the model of the manufacturer the inverter is able to supply single-phase and three-phase input power. Certain types that are Japanese domestic inverters usually come with a three-phase input of 220v (because Japan uses a three-phase 220v power system) However, some cheaper Chinese inverters feature inverters which only have one phase 220v. To determine the type of inverter which is able to be used with 1 the phase of 220v or three phases you can check the exact amount of pins for power on the inverter. You can also search for it in the documentation of the manufacturer.
In the case of the three-phase input inverter that has 380v it’s similar to the 2-phase 220v inverter, and we could supply a single phase with 380v to allow the inverter to operate. But, it’s rare to have a one-phase 220v power source. Therefore, this scenario is not often. Some places that purchase and sell inverters have 380v power for three phases and therefore they must use an inverter to convert one phase 220v to 380v for testing inverters for their customers.
Is there an inverter that is single-phase and 220v output?
In terms of its structure, the inverter created for the purpose of managing synchronous or asynchronous three-phase motors. The input diode is able to compress the alternating current to direct current. Then , use IGBT to use the IGBT module to convert the output voltage into it’s form as a three-phase sine, which is suitable to drive a three-phase motor. In contrast to a 3-phase motor 1-phase motors have a totally different structure. To start, the motor, it usually makes use of capacitors and coils for starting.
That’s why it’s entirely different from the initial approach of the inverter that gradually increases the frequency and voltage across three phases. There are a variety of types of inverters with three phases on the market that can be configured to run single-phase motors using additional capacitors as well as rewiring to the motor. This can be quite hazardous and can impact the longevity for the engine.
There are many types of dedicated inverters available on the market for controlling single-phase motors. However, they have a few drawbacks like:
- Because of its structure even when an inverter is employed, even at a low speed the force produced by single-phase motors is weak, which makes it difficult to use on machinery that requires low speed.
- The specialized type of motor for one phase is extremely rare, and if it is one, the cost is high and you will must wait for products to be imported since there is no mass sales.
So , how do we regulate how to control the speed of a single-phase motor?
There are currently a variety of methods of controlling the single-phase motor, as follows:
- The first step is to learn how to use first the speed control Dimmer, which is commonly utilized to regulate the motor of various types or models of fans. It is also one of the simplest ways to manage the speed.
- For the second alternative it is to change the motor’s use from a single phase to a three-phase motor to ensure that, when you control the motor at lower speeds, there’s still plenty of torque available for the machine to function, but the motor is running at 1. Phase at a lower frequency will see the motor lose nearly all the torque.
Do I need to purchase a 1-phase inverter that can control a one-phase motor?
As we have seen, certain types of 3-phase 1-phase inverters are redesigned to operate for motors with a single phase that are often advertised in the marketplace, but as we have seen previously, the usage of inverter Frequency to run single-phase motors is of no impact on the practical, therefore it is a cost to the customer only for investment.
So, it is recommended to find out more about alternatives to the ones mentioned above.
The inverter’s structure is single phase output of 220v 3 phase 3 phase 380v
In terms of structure the fundamental idea is to inverter is a 1 phase from 220v into 3 phase, 380V kind inverter 380V type inverter generally hardware improvements by adding doubler circuit voltage prior to input to power supply 220V will be duplicated to single phase 400-380V.
In terms of the structure of the circuit which increases the voltage from 220V to 380V, the most important elements are capacitors and diodes. In the event that the capacitor becomes too big and needs to be connected to the circuit separately or integrated into the inverter. In comparison to the utilization of transformers to increase voltage, using single-phase, 220v-380v three-phase inverters equipped with voltage doubling circuits are more compact and economical however in terms of endurance it won’t be as robust. .
It is crucial to be aware that, in comparison to a zin inverter that has 1 phase 220v and 3 phases 220v, an inverter model that has a single phase output of 220v up to 380v is much less life span and is more prone to failure because it is dependent upon the circuit for voltage double that was described in the previous.
When you use the inverter for input 220 volts to the 3rd phase of 380v it is important be aware of the power supply for input in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer or seller to ensure that you don’t damage the device since it could be contrasted with similar types of inverters. In normal frequency , the diagram of the power supply for the input circuit of this type could be altered slightly so that it can accommodate the doubler circuit which is installed prior to the power block that is the input.
Is it safe to use an inverter with single phase 220v or 3 phases 380v?
In areas where there is no grid with 380v 3 phase and the motor isn’t able to switch to 220v it is crucial to select the method to use this kind of inverter. Make sure you choose reliable and professional models to purchase inverter equipment when upgrading with high-quality components in order to prolong the life of the unit.
Additionally to that, if it’s possible to change this motor to 220v, then you need to purchase an inverter to convert the motor into single phase 220v with output 3 phases 220v because it is still in the market and assures that the motor operates with sufficient. Wattage. It is recommended to call an authorized source to verify whether the motor is hooked up to 220v, or is it not? It is then time to call the power company directly for details regarding whether the three-phase power grid can be connected to the site of installation or not?
Contact the motor winder located near you to inquire about and reconnect the motor 3 phase 380v up to 3 phase 220v for use with an inverter types from 1 phase 220v into 3 phase 220v. It is more efficient. By using an inverter that is single phase with output of 380v. The price for reconnecting the motor is just 100-200 thousand and this allows you choose the right and durable inverter.
Another option is when it’s impossible in converting the motor into 3 phase 220v is you can purchase a transformer to convert the input voltage from 220v to 380v, and then supply one phase of 380v to the inverter. If you purchase a three-phase inverter that is 380v, you could still use it in a normal way. This will provide more durable construction than one-phase 220v to 380v. It will however cost more money to purchase the transformer and then install it in the space to install it.
Note that the inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 380v as described in this article is only able to be used to power 3 phase motors. It can’t be used with other electrical equipment. If intentionally used, it could cause damage to the device and the inverter.
It is recommended to use an inverter on a single phase of 3 phases of 220v. 220v is the most secure and most cost-effective option.
In the case of some of the analyses previously mentioned, if have a three-phase motor and the source of power is single-phase 220v source, the most effective solution is to utilize an inverter to supply 220v as well as three-phase 220v. This is the most secure and cost-effective option for these reasons.
- One is the originator of the Japanese single-phase 220v to three phase inverters 220v, which are numerous and abundant and you can pick at a reasonable price.
- The second reason is that the original Japanese domestic inverter is created with the intention of switching from 1 phase 220v into 3 phase 220v, you purchase it to use it for a short time without having to install it, which means the product’s quality is ensured for long-term use. .
- Thirdly, the high-end of this particular inverter comes in Japan with long-standing and reliable inverter producers, so the longevity of the product is extremely impressive.
- Fourth, our team of experts will set up parameters and connect them to the wires, all you have to do is connect the power source to the inverter, and connect 3 motor wires, and the machine will be working immediately.
Inverter is used to connect 1 phase 220v , 3 phase 220v 3 phase 3 phase 380v
The scenarios where an inverter should be utilized with single phase voltage of 220v as well as in three phases of 380 volts is because the factory can’t draw 3 phase 380v electric power and the motor that is mounted on the machine is not hooked up to 3 Phase 220 V. So, only an inverter from single phase 220v and 3 phase 380v is able to aid the motor’s operation. If your motor is connected to 3 phase 220v, it’s better not to purchase this type of inverter.
Be aware that when using this kind of inverter that is 1-phase 220v-380v The cost of electricity bills will usually increase due to it typically uses single-phase power, and when it is using more than kW of power, it can be damaged. Electricity is expensive. Additionally, you need to determine and select the right circuit for power supply and CB to supply enough current to the inverter.
For instance by using an inverter to connect 1 phase 220v up to 3 phase 380v, for the case of a 5.5kW motor running of 380 volts, or 11A when the motor is running at 100% loads (no load) the inverter’s input current is determined based on the capacity 11x2x1.8=39.6 Amp. Based on this figure it is possible to select the kind of conductor that has a cross-section, as well as the supply power CB to the inverter has to at least 40 Amps or higher.
Make sure you use the inverter to connect 1 Phase 220v, to output 3 Phase 220v, and output 3 phase 380v.
The particularity that is unique to the inverter that operates in a single phase 220v, which is divided into three phases of 380v which will be the amp that is used to input the unit is quite big. This is why, when you choose the best option to utilize this kind of inverter it is important to be aware of the following points like:
- The first step is to select a conductor that has a wide enough cross-section to carry the load of current needed by the inverter. Ensure that the wire doesn’t heat up during operation to prevent damage to the insulation layer, which could cause an explosion or fire.
- In the second instance, if you use the inverter to connect 1 phase 220v up to the 3 phase of 380 volt, be sure to determine what amps your total power supply can provide you. For instance the power CB usually has a range of 60-100 amps, but the inverter could run up to 80percent of your home’s CB ratings and is therefore not secure.
- Furthermore, for certain types of motor loads that have significant inertia like centrifugal load, lifting and loweringare possible. When using an inverter of this kind it is important to know about the safety of the discharger as well as the discharge resistance of the inverter not to cause an error. Overvoltage (OV OU) when using.
Inverter capacity from 1 phase 220v up to 3 phase 380v 380v 200v 400v can be found in the following manner
- Single phase inverter 220v output 3 phase capacity of 220v 100w 0.1kW 1/8 HP horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 Phase 200V 200w 0.2kW 1/4 HP horse.
- Inverter input single phase 220v output 3 phase 3800v 400w 0.4kW 0.37kW 1/2 hp horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output 3 phase 400v power 750w capacity 0.75kW 1 horsepower horse.
- Inverter 1 phase 220v and 3 phase capacity 220v 1.1kW 1.5 horsepower horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phases 200v capacity 1.5kW 2 HP.
- Single phase inverter 2-20v 3 phase output capacity of 380v 2.2kW 3 HP.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase capacity of 400v 3.7kW 4 kW 5.5 horsepower horse.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v with 3 phase capacity 220v 5.5kW 7.5 HP horse.
- Single phase inverter 220v output, 3 phase capacity 200v 7.5kW 10 HP horse.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v and 3 phase 3800v, with an output of 11kW/15 HP.
- Inverter with 1 phase 220v and 3 phase 400v, 15kW, 20 horse power.
- Single phase inverter 220v output 3 phase capacity 220v 18.5kW 22HP.
- Single phase Inverter 220v output, 3 phase 200v capacity 22kW 30 HP.
- Inverter for 1 phase 220v and 3 phase capacity of 3800v, 30kW, 40 HP horse.
For more information, contact Abientan using the contact information below of the site.